Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


Monday, May 23rd, will be my 53rd birthday.  I've always enjoyed having a birthday this time of the year, when the weather is so nice.  On certain years, my birthday falls on Memorial Day weekend, or on Victoria Day weekend in Canada.  I believe it coincides with that day this year.  Regardless, it's always a happy time.  I'm very big on birthdays, as they are a person's most special day.

My family is coming for a visit with us this weekend to celebrate my birthday.  We will hang out here at the house, and walk along the waterfront in Washington.  I'm going to suggest that we visit the NC Estuarium in town, too.  And, everyone is joining me on the Historic Washington ghost walk on Saturday night!

Hoping to receive loads of birthday greetings and presents!  Cheers!

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2014 at 4:12 AM , Blogger gigy said...

its strange to find someone who speaks the way I always.... I am a May 23rd born too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home