Thursday, November 18, 2010

Premiere Blog

At last, I have finally started blogging.  I've been considering it for a few years now, but just never tried it.  Will this blog take the place of my website? Will I be more active with postings here than I am on Facebook?  Only time will tell.

I am a storyteller, a bard, a folklorist, and a children's librarian, all wrapped up in one.  Words are my life.  Whether I am reading a children's book during storytime, or telling a favorite story on stage, or leading the Historic Washington Ghost Walk or the upcoming Christmas Dickens Walk, communication is what drives me. 

And now a blog, another form of communication for me.  My desire for this blog is to share my interest in language, reading, storytelling, history and all things connected to them.  I hope you'll check in regularly and comment.  Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home